8 Week Programme
Breathe Easier, Stronger and Effectively.
Beginner ~ Intermediate ~ Advanced
What do Shy People, the Weak, Naracists, the Arrogant and the Control Freak have in common? The world revolves around them!
Master the foundations and advanced breathing techniques. Understand the repertory system and challenges that occur by inhibiting proper breathing. Excel at sports, singing, business, communicating and overall health.
The program is designed to meet your individual needs.
- learn a physical yoga sequence to align physical, psychological and spiritual attributes
- master proper 4 and 3 part deep breathing techniques
- control fear, panic and anxiety with proper breathing
- learn to balance your inner and outer space, emotions and awareness
- how to maintain suitable personal space in a crowd or with a few
- learn to project energy neither dominant or minimal when alone and around others
- master your emotional and cognitive responses
- accept your self-worth and abilities to be confident
- public speaking appropriate for your audience: work and personal situations
- practical communication skills: public and private
- meditation and mindfulness practice to remain calm, focused and in control
- develop an intuitive attitude to accomplish all that you want
- let go of your need to be right, always in control to find happiness
A holistic course offered through Skype.
Sessions are 2 times a week, bi-weekly.
- each session is 55 minutes
- book Wednesday to Saturday Morning
- book sessions at the start to work around your schedule
- reschedule up 48 hrs before session within the 8 weeks
- 1st session explore your needs and develop a plan of action
- wear comfortable clothing
- no previous yoga experience necessary
- ages 12+
- children are welcome, in the company of a parent (fee $677)
- teens may participate with parental permission
- mild to severe difficulties
- other present health concern can benefit from this programme
- you are not asked to stop your medications
- after completion, you receive a weekly plan to continue your practice
- Establish a fuller, stronger 4 part breath awareness for a healthy respiratory system.
- The ability to increase your body’s intake of oxygen to support blood nutrition and improve cell development
- Maintain better overall moods – emotional balance
- Diminish anxiety, depression and fear (if you are prone to these illnesses)
- Improved stamina for physical activities, sports and work
- Enhanced cognitive skills focus, calm and problem-solving
- Relief from the symptoms of asthma & respiratory challenges, illness and disease
- An established mindful and meditation practice, and a yoga sequence for balance between cognitive and physical development.
- Excellent physical core – without sit-ups, a curl or crunch
- Heal respiratory pain, discomfort and illness
- Confidence to participate in life without the fear of an attack or illness flare up
- Improved physical and cognitive speech and communication
- Singers – improve overall singing with extended phrasing, control and pitch
- Actors / Vocalists / Broadcasters – improved vocal tone & quality
- Communicators – improved diction, clarity of speech & pacing
- and more . . . .