8 Week Programme
Balance your Emotions for a Consistently Happy Life.
Beginner ~ Intermediate ~ Advanced
Transform your life.
End suffering to find lasting happiness.
Gain equilibrium of your emotional health to live a full life. Don’t miss out, making plans and know you can keep them. Improve your psychological health with self-awareness of how your body reacts to emotional stress. Be vigilant in your self-care.
The program design is for the individual.
- learn a physical exercise sequence to conquer emotional ups and downs
- study proper posture standing, seated and in movement
- master the fundamentals of 3 and 4 part breathing to be in control and calm
- establish a meditation and mindfulness practice that transforms mental suffering to lasting peace
- cultivate creativity and visualisation exercise
- learn specific emotional balancing skills
- diminish all forms of drama in your world
- establish a strong boundary bubble
- change your perspective, alter your body’s biochemistry
- how to manoeuvre life when angst, crises happen
- be at peace with your past behaviours to be content with yourself and where you are no
A holistic course offered through Skype.
Sessions are 2 times a week, bi-weekly.
- each session is 55 minutes
- book Wednesday to Saturday Morning
- book sessions at the start to work around your schedule
- reschedule up 48 hrs before session within the 8 weeks
- 1st session explore your needs and develop a plan of action
- wear comfortable clothing
- no previous experience necessary
- ages 14+
- mild to severe emotional issues
- teens may participate with parental permission
- present health concern can benefit from this programme
- you are not asked to stop your medications
- after completion, you receive a weekly plan to continue maintaining boundaries
- Established deep breathing practice improving your cognitive and physical health
- A practiced mindful and meditation practice to be stress-free
- A yoga sequence for personal development
- Self-aware of your triggers and how to minimize the effects of challenges and conflicts as they arise
- Confidence to make healthy choices and actions
- Improved sleep and ability to keep a job; to keep friends
- You want more independence, to take care of yourself and living drama free
- Loved ones are more secure knowing you’re able to care for yourself; their role moves from caregiver / dependent to their equal
- You have higher functioning cognitive abilities; focus, clarity and problem-solving
- Increased energy, desire to engage in what you like
- Clearer and more established boundaries
- Gain remarkable confidence, happiness and the ability to live the life you want