8 Week Programme
Maintain Strong, Powerful Boundaries.
Beginner ~ Intermediate ~ Advanced
Live your own life on your terms.
Live to your full potential.
Master self-awareness, meeting your own needs, actions and reactions caused by emotional angst, happiness and other’s manipulation. Understand the philosophies behind boundaries, your reluctance to establish and enforce them, and how to live happily.
The program is designed to meet your individual needs.
- define clearly who you are and what you want
- learn what stops you from maintaining your boundaries
- establish a safe bubble of strong boundaries
- learn a physical sequence that prepares your body to release negative energy
- learn 4 part deep breathing techniques to be clear-headed and engaged
- evaluate your need for approval and how this affects you keeping boundaries
- establish a meditation and mindfulness practice to remain calm, focused and in control
- how to be self-acceptance, confident from the inside out
- reshape habits and perspectives of your past behaviours to live in the present moment
- learn how friends help, influence or hinder how your life
- learn to effectively remove negative influence
A holistic course offered through Skype.
Sessions are 2 times a week, bi-weekly.
- each session is 55 minutes
- book Wednesday to Saturday Morning
- book sessions at the start to work around your schedule
- reschedule up 48 hrs before session within the 8 weeks
- 1st session explore your needs and develop a plan of action
- wear comfortable clothing
- no previous experience necessary
- ages 12+
- mild to severe boundary issues
- teens may participate with parental permission
- present health concern can benefit from this programme
- you are not asked to stop your medications
- after completion, you receive a weekly plan to continue maintaining boundaries
- An integrated life meeting your needs and the needs of others
- Appropriate compromise – getting along with people without losing yourself
- Rewiring thinking, perceptions and habits that produced ineffective actions – no versus yes, and vice versa
- Self-aware to know when you are being manipulated by someone else’s selfishness, self-centred needs
- Diminish self-hatred for giving in and saying yes when you want to say no
- Healthy outlets for frustration, emotional overload
- A personalised mindful and meditation practice, and a yoga routine for a balance between mind, body and spirit.
- Relinquish your dependence on being liked and accepted to where you ignore who you are to gain something from someone else
- Find your likeminded people, your tribe with direction and confidence
- You stop compromising to which you are the sacrificial lamb – stop your inner martyr
- You end alluding yourself to find your authentic self
- You cease being a doormat and gain self-respect
- Separate out a clear path, journey for your life with your directives in front
- Easier focus, clarity, problem-solving and decision making
- Improved energy, desires to participate, become more involved in what you like, instead of what you do not want.
- Gain remarkable confidence, happiness and satisfaction in yourself and your life
- and more.